Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Day 1 of the ULTIMATE RESET

I have decided to do the Ultimate Reset because I have been really struggling with getting my nutrition on track.  It has been something I have really struggled with.  Since joining Beachbody back on October 2015 I have grown so much and have learned so much but have gotten in a rutt and become very lenient on my food choices.

I am doing the ULTIMATE reset of my nutrition to get it in check so I am able to reach my goals!

Day 1

You drink distilled water, I grabbed gallon jugs of it so that it would be my goal to drink at least 1 a day!

Meal 1: 2 Eggs, 1 piece of Ezekiel bread, and 1 cup of carrots.





















Meal 2: Lunch. Microgreen Salad.  I added tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, lettuce, and sunflower seeds topped with the UR Greek Dressing.    I am NOT a fan of cucumbers or tomatoes.... but I ate them.


Snack:  Apple and Organic Peanut Butter... YUMM  No pictures, probably because at this point I was actually really freaking hungry!!

Meal 3:  The American Meal - Grilled Chicken, 1 cup asparagus, and 3/4 cup baby potatoes.  Since joining Beachbody and following the containers and the 21 Day Fix approved, I haven't each much for potatoes because they counted as carbs and selfish me wanted to eat bread for my carbs!



I feel that part of this journey is growing and really learning about you. Pushing you further to try new things.  There is no change if you don't take chances.  I am really excited to push myself for the next 21 days to really see a change in my body, but also in my mind.  I need a better mindset to re-evaluate my relationship with food.


Recap of the DAY:






No comments:

Post a Comment