Saturday, October 1, 2016

Day 15 and 16

RESULTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the past two weeks I have been working on my nutrition by resetting my body. I gave up caffeine and junk the very first day 😬 After day 5 I gave up meat and dairy. 🙅🏼🍳🍗🧀. After week 2 I’m giving up nuts which includes peanut butter that I have been sneaking in a few times a week. It is sooo important to watch what you are putting into your body. Feed your body right so you can feel great and look great.

Happy to say after 2 weeks. I am down 6.8 pounds and 7.25 inches.






The days are starting to become the same, I am not switching it up by much, just because it don't like some of the recipes provided for this week.  I plan to stick to things that I like.

Breakfast as ALWAYS - FRUIT!  It looks so pretty!!!


1 cup Strawberries, 1 cup Honeydew, 1 peach

Lunch - Salads everyday!! Loaded with Carrots, Jicama, Zucchini!





Shakeology time!!!  I've been a shake drinker beyond that for quite some time, but to be completely honest none of them have measured up to how I feel with Shakeology. It's literally been what I have needed for so long. 

I'm not protein deficient, so I don't just need a protein shake. With all the cravings I have, I am nutrient deficient and that's exactly what Shakeology provides me. NUTRIENTS. 🙌🏽🙌🏽Super foods that make my body feel amazing!




SUPPER - Tried something NEW!! Sweet Potato.  WHYYYY haven't I tried it sooner!! I love it!



ALSO on Day 16 I tried Curried Cauliflower for supper....not so good.  I didn't eat it.  I just don't like curry, BUT the asparagus was good!!!



Hit up the grocery store to get a few things to finish off the week... Water included...


REMEMBER!!!!  SERIOUSLY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment